In order to provide a product or service for a client, H.A.B needs to collect certain personal information about the client.
H.A.B will only collect, use and disclose personal information in such a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances
Depending on the type of product or service to be provided, H.A.B may collect the following information:
Client name(s), Address, Telephone/fax numbers, E-mail address, Birth date, Marital status, Claims history, Credit records, Past payment records, Financial information, Medical information, Driver’s record, Property details such the value of a Client’s home and its contents, Mortgage holders, Employment information.
Information collected may be used for the following purposes:
To enable H.A.B to provide a policy or service to the client and assess his/her ongoing needs for service.
To assess the Client’s need for and to offer other policies, products or services.
To ensure that Client information is accurate and up-to-date.
To protect H.A.B and/or an insurer against inaccuracy.
H.A.B may disclose Client personal information to the following third parties:
Insurance companies, Insurance brokers or agents, Credit organizations, Professionals working on behalf of H.A.B such as: Adjusters or lawyers, financial institutions or mortgage holders, medical professionals.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
When necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in #3, H.A.B may obtain Client personal information from the following third parties:
Insurance companies, Other insurance brokers, Credit organizations, Mortgage holders, Motor vehicle and driver licensing authorities, Financial institutions, Medical professionals.
The Client may give consent to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal information, expressly in writing or over the telephone or H.A.B may determine that consent has been implied by Client actions, such as applying for a policy.
The Client may refuse to allow H.A.B to obtain, use or share personal information, or also withdraw a previously given consent at any time. However , depending on the type of services to be delivered, a refusal to provide consent or a future withdrawal of consent may result in H.A.B’s inability to provide some or all of the products or services.
Clients must provide accurate and up to date personal information, so H.A.B can properly advise or represent the Client and should inform Aaxel of any changed information immediately.
Use of this Website: This Website is offered to you conditional upon acceptance by you of the terms and conditions set out below as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this Website from time to time. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to remain informed of any amendments or additions. By accessing and using this Website, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
• You are at least of the age of majority and have the legal right to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein; and
• All information supplied by you to Hidden Ace Brokers or its representatives through this Website shall be true and accurate.
• You agree to be financially responsible for your use of this Website, as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you.
You shall not use this Website to do any of the following:
• Post, store, transmit, or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws.
• Post any non-public information about companies.
• Provide false information on your registration, or impersonate someone else.
• Post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
• Upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the applicable owner.
• Use this Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
• Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the Canada or United States through this website.
• Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Website or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services
E-mail over the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. Hidden Ace Brokers shall not assume any responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to Hidden Ace Brokers over the Internet by E-mail, or if Hidden Ace Brokers send such information at your request.
The names of all products and services mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks and trade-names on this Website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
Accuracy & Changes
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate when placed on this Website but there is no guarantee that it is current, accurate or complete. Changes may be made at any time to the information contained in this Website without prior notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate, but there is no guarantee it is accurate, current, or complete. While Hidden Ace Brokers shall endeavour to be accurate and timely, Hidden Ace Brokers shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever with respect to any content including its accuracy or timeliness. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages, injury or stress caused by any failure of performance, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, transactions entered into through this Website, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or other cause of action. Neither l, nor any of its affiliates or respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that service will be uninterrupted or error free.
You can buy Auto Insurance through various channels. It is up to you to decide if you want your Automobile Insurance needs met through insurance call centres of multi-nationals, or the option of meeting your Auto Insurance needs through a local independent insurance broker.
It does not matter whether you decide today or later- your best Automobile Insurance will always be through a licensed independent insurance broker.We can assure you that we have appropriate coverage for your Auto Insurance through financially sound and caring Automobile Insurance companies.
We will help you understand your Automobile Insurance and the options available to meet your needs, with our premiums being very comparative. Moreover, we will get you quote from multiple companies to keep your options open.
Coverage under Auto Policy
Ontario automobile insurance is one of the best policies available across North America, if not the entire world.
Liability (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)
Protects you and any legally licensed person driving your car with permission against lawsuits or legal action resulting from the use or operation of the insured vehicle.
Provides benefits that you and other insured persons are entitled to receive in the event of an automobile accident causing injury or death. Includes payments for reasonable medical expenses, income replacement, caregiver expenses, rehabilitation expenses ,and other expenses resulting from an auto accident.
Covers your automobile for damage resulting from upset or collision with the ground or other object.
Covers your automobile for damage caused by perils other than collision, such as fire, theft and vandalism.
Loss of Use (OPCF20)
Provides a specified limit for a rental vehicle while your vehicle is not in use as a result of a collision or comprehensive claim.
Increased Accident Benefits
Standard policy limits may not adequately protect you and your family. Hidden Ace Brokers can help you determine if increasing limits are right for you.
Non-Owned Automobile Extension (OPCF 27)
Covers for physical damage to a rental vehicle for you and other insureds.
Accident Protection Waiver (OPCF39)
Protects your driving record and policy rating in case you are involved in an at-fault auto accident.
Removal of Depreciation Coverage ( OPCF 43)
If you bought a new vehicle with ” Zero” mileage and it is not a demo vehicle, OPCF 43 protects you against depreciation in case of a total loss within 2 years. Some companies offer coverage up to 4 years as well.
Lien holder Protection (OPCF23A)
If your vehicle is financed OPCF23A is added to your policy to protect the interests of the lender.
Lessor Protection (OPCF 5)
If your vehicle is leased OPCF 5 is added to your policy to protect the interests of the lessor.
User Based Insurance
What is Usage-Based Insurance and How Will It Save Me Money?
Telematics are changing traditional auto insurance policies.
Have you not heard about how you can save on your auto insurance with telematics? Don’t worry; you’re not the only one. Telematics, or usage-based insurance (UBI), involves plugging wireless device into your car to gauge your driving habits. Connecting your My Driving Discount device is as easy as finding your On Board Diagnostics (OBD) port, which is usually under the dashboard, close to the steering column, at about the level of your feet.
By participating in the My Driving Discount program offered by Intact, you will be monitored for the following:
Sudden Braking, Abrupt Acceleration
Time and Distance Driven: This data will be used to determine your personalized discount. This not only rewards good drivers with lower insurance rates but encourages better driving habits. Clients who enrol in the My Driving Discount program will save 10% immediately on their auto insurance with Intact and up to 25% at the time of their next renewal depending on your driving behaviour.
Subscribe To Our
© 2021 All Rights Reserved. HiddenAceBrokerage.com